Monday, February 8, 2016

Doing it wrong again

I've been doing things lately to work out on how I can get to be spiritually attached to God. Well, actually, I just read some devotions just to relate myself on having strong faith to the Lord. Yet here I am. It's a weekend. But I didn't even tried to read the devotion for the day. Why? Well the only person to ask about that is me since I'm the one reading it. It's my choice. But why do I feel so guilty for not reading it? And worse, I keep on doing the wrong things a true Christian should not be doing. I wonder if God is tired of me. I keep on going back to Him yet I also keep on turning back. I've read in the bible that God knows that men's ways are wicked. HE KNOWS THAT MEN ARE NATURALLY EVIL 😈... Yet He is always faithful. Forgiving our sins no matter how small or how big it is. That His love is unending. But I feel shameful. i never know if I can be as faithful as He is. I never was. I always wanted to make my path right. But I keep on doing the wrong thing. And it's always a big deal for me to sustain whatever i started.

I'm getting s sleepy now. Thanks for the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment