Saturday, December 31, 2016

Can't resist :)

Every end of the year, people tend to recall every memories for the past year of their lives. Great and bad. Which may be the result of having New Year's resolution every start of the year. But one thing I realized for this year, is that we can lose our faith, our belief, our trust, but we can never lose HOPE. (I cannot say "learned" because I have known it already, I just don't notice it.) No matter how negative or positive every circumstances may be, we will always wake up with that spark of HOPE to start the day with. So I will end the year with the HOPE that 2017 will be a better year than what I've had for 2016.I will continue to HOPE that 2017 has greater opportunities to offer to me. Happy New Year to myself perhaps? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment