Monday, December 26, 2016

Frustration

Frustration is like the one I am feeling right now. I planned for a simple party at our house, expecting some of my office mates to come. Or maybe just some of those I may call "real friends". Yet here they are, no one answers my messages. It's so frustrating to think that we can no longer be a whole group in our section. We are all different now. Yet all I can do is to act as if nothing's wrong, or that I don't care about it, or that it doesn't matter to me. Now, I felt like I lost my interest in them. Now I realized how few my real friends are. Now I realize more of who will be there for me. Now I realize that I won't have to believe in anything anyone will say. Coz they're just words. Empty words. I can never trust it. I should never believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment